All the content on Nowadays Mobile is either submitted to making, going, doing and learning is readily available in various places on the internet and believes to be in public domain. Content posted is supposed to be published written ours according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (“DMCA”).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Nowadaysmobile.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Nowadaysmobile.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine, and you want this stuff removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information contained on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please allow us a week or two for an email response for your contact. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the charge not properly being filed. Thanks.